IceSpy Notion Lite
24/7 comprehensive monitoring technology like no other.
IceSpy Notion Lite is the ideal 24/7 wireless temperature alarm system for food and healthcare retailers such as Butchers, GP’s, High street pharmacies, restaurants etc.
The plug and play temperature monitoring kit contains everything you need to get started with wirelessly monitoring your equipment and stock. The temperature sensors accurately monitor the contents of fridges or freezers that require protecting from temperature fluctuations (often caused by refrigeration failure).
This system has been designed specifically for ease of use and provides business owners with immediate access to real-time temperature data 24/7 and audit ready reports at the click of a button, anytime or anywhere.
Benefits of Notion Lite
- Assists with national regulatory requirements such as HACCP
- Improves product quality and reduce product waste
- Reduces errors resulting from manual checks
- Eliminates time spent taking manual readings
- Alleviates audit stress with easy to access historical reports
- Each temperature alarm system caters for up to 10 sensors (if you require more, we recommend Notion Pro)
- 5 simple steps to a successful installation (no technical expertise required)
- Reliable, accurate and durable hardware for long-term monitoring
- Clean and modern design
- Long-life, user changeable batteries
Notion Lite video
Notion Lite Temperature Alarm System Overview
Always ask for a long-range signal strength test.
We can prove ours to be unrivalled.
Data radio communication at low powers within or between buildings is a problematic area, with many pitfalls for the unwary Designer and User.
The Notion Radio system embodies 25 years of engineering expertise in this area to ensure best possible performance with a reliability that is guaranteed. This, coupled with an unrivaled ability to plan and install robust systems, means that you can trust what we say. This is evidenced by many thousands of systems using IMC technologies in use worldwide today, with many still operating after 20 years.
Unfortunately, wild claims are easy to make but they do not substitute for real expertise. We are more than happy to prove our claims to you at any time before purchase, just please make sure that you ask the same of all potential vendors.